Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Summer Greetings Everyone from my new home in Wellington!!

Yes folks, the dream has come true and I have a wonderful little flat in Mt. Victoria with a stunning view of the harbour. Have been unpacking and bringing together pieces of my life from the old Parenting Centre, storage, the campervan and my cousin's place. And yes, I have an office again and can offer Skype and Phone counselling to all of the country...and overseas!

At the moment I just want to settle down and do parent mentoring only. I am seeing parents in their homes. Perhaps the occasional talk in Wellington. Later in the year I hope to take up writing the book again. And in the winter I may do some lectures further afield for short stints by car. Daffy Duck..my dear sweet campervan is very soon for sale. Time to re-grow some roots.

The future of the Playgroups is unclear at this point but I will keep you posted if there is any news. In the meantime the Wellington City Rudolf Steiner Kindergarten is continuing a similar playgroup there.

Thanks to the generous time and reflection given by a number of 'satisfied customers' we now have a Testimonials Page on the Website where parents describe what the service has done for them. Thank you so very much to all the contributors! It is great to know how Plum Parenting is helping you and very useful for new parents searching the site.

As I find my feet again you (the parents, teachers and children from around the country who shared the journey with me) are very much in my heart. I hope you have a fantastic year!!

Keep the compost handy and all power to those Big Selves!! :)





My new view...with a room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment